Symposium and Workshop

Artist Stories and Context

 After attending the Audrey Walker at Ruthin Centre, I booked myself onto the Symposium on Saturday 30th November.  Talks were given by Heather Belcher, Micheal Brennand-Wood ,Gavin Fry, James Hunting, Audrey Walker, all former students and staff from Goldsmith.  All talked about the wonderful time and their experiences at Goldsmith, leaving me feeling a little envious of them all.  I have considered whether they all realized that a the time, and could my own time at MMU be reflected upon in the same light in years to come. The day was a wonderful experience to be able to talk to practising Artist and the different media and styles that they work in and influences that are reflected in their work.
Just a few exhibits that inspired me below.

Britt Frennesson



Diana Mott-Thornton





Susan Kinley